I would just like to make a post dedicated to sincerely wishing my readership a very merry Christmas (or happy holidays, if you prefer)! Thank you all for following my blog–I appreciate your readership more than I can express in words!
In honor of today, I am sharing the following Christmas/winter playlist and some handpicked related articles below from my favorite places on the internet (I’ve also included some of my recipes for your reference).
If you have a quiet moment this holiday, feel free to check them out if you’re interested in reading about what’s usually on my mind during the Christmas season (and all year, really–yummy food and world peace are always relevant in my book).
I hope your holidays are filled with love and light, and I wish you and your families all the best for the upcoming new year.
- 15 Last-Minute DIY Vegan Foodie Gifts (That Your Friends Actually Want) (plantcrush.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Fall Into the “Holiday Blues” + Lessons in Buddhism by Jesus of Nazareth (samsarangmusings.tumblr.com)
- The Ultimate Recipe Guide to a Very Merry Vegan Christmas (onegreenplanet.org)
- Creating a Peaceful World (circleofcompassion.org)
- Peter’s Vision: All things clean (veganchristian.tumblr.com)
- Vegan Holiday Self-Defense (urbanveganchic.com)
- Hot Chocolate + Christmas Playlist (plantcrush.wordpress.com)
- Why I Don’t Do Christmas (onbeing.org)
- Vegan Phở: A How-To (plantcrush.wordpress.com)
“Knowledge and ritual without compassion is empty.” – Jesus Christ